- 1 box Betty Crocker vanilla cupcake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter
- 1 package pre-made cookie dough
- 1 container buttercream frosting
- Mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Blue & green food coloring (optional)
- Line two cupcake baking sheets with cupcake liners, preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Follow instructions on cupcake box, combine all ingredients.
- Fill cupcake liners 2/3 full with cupcake batter
- Roll dough into tablespoon size balls, drop directly into batter.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes, let cool completely.
- Add 10 drops blue and 3 green for turquoise color. Frost and sprinkle on chocolate chips!