- 5 cups Cheerios
- 10 Oreos
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 5 oz regular marshmallows
- 1/4 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- Melt butter in microwave in 30 second intervals
- Add marshmallows, melt in microwave stir in 30 second intervals
- Add cheerios and crushed oreos, stir until well combined
- Place mixture into a well-greased (spray or butter) 9 x 13 inch pan
- In a separate bowl combine chocolate chips and oil, melt in microwave, stirring every 15 seconds
- Drizzle chocolate over bars, add sprinkles if you'd like!
- Refrigerate to cool, remove 30 minutes before serving, slice!