- 1 Ghirardelli brownie mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- Smooth peanut butter
- Thin pretzel sticks
- Caramel chews
- Spray mini cupcake tins with nonstick spray, preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Follow directions according to the Ghirardelli brownie box.
- Poor 1 tablespoon of batter into each mini cupcake space.
- Crush pretzels and push into batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes, using a spoon immediately push down pretzels to create a small hole in brownie.
- Melt peanut butter for 30 seconds, stir, poor into brownie.
- Melt caramel and 1 tablespoon of water for up to one minute, stirring each 15 seconds. Drizzle on top of brownies.
- Let cool, place in fridge to keep fresh.