Ingredients (Serves 12)
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 Cup (4 tbsp) Vegetable Oil / Butter (melted)
- 1/2 Cup Raw Slivered Almonds
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Flakes (sweetened)
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 Box Betty Crocker Gluten Free Brownie Mix
- 1/2 Bag Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat one cupcake pan with nonstick spray.
- In one bowl, add one egg, 1/8 cup (2 tbsp) oil/butter, and half the brownie mix box. Mix until well combined.
- In a second bowl, add one egg, 1/8 cup (2 tbsp) oil/butter, 1 tbsp of water, 1 tsp of cinnamon, and half the chocolate chip cookie bag. Mix until well combined.
- For the bottom layer, place spoonfuls of the brownie batter into the base of the cupcake pan.
- Evenly add the almonds on top of the 12 brownie bases.
- For the top layer, place spoonfuls of the chocolate chip cookie mix over the almonds. Use a nonstick spatula to press firmly into tin.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Remove and quickly add the coconut flakes on top of the cookie layer.
- Bake in the oven for a remaining of 5-8 minutes.
- Let cool and remove from tin. Ready to serve!
|Pre-oven baking, the cookie layer is pressed into the tin.|