- 10oz (one bag) Miniature Marshmallows
- 6 cups (about 1 box) Gluten Free Apple Cinnamon Chex
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) Unsalted Butter
- 1/4 cup White Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 cup Butterscotch Chocolate Chips
- Follow directions for basic Rice Krispies on back of marshmallow bag, use the Chex cereal instead of basic Rice Krispies.
- Place Rice Krispies in refrigerator to cool in tray for 30mins
- Remove Rice Krispies from refrigerator, beginning melting the chocolate - Combine white and butterscotch chocolate chips in a microwavable bowl
- Microwave chocolate chips in 15 second increments, for up to 1 minute in microwave until melted.
- Pour melted chocolate over Rice Krispies and spread evenly. Place Rice Krispies in tray, back into the fridge to cool.
- Cut and remove from tray when ready to be served.