- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup HERSHEY's Cocoa
- 1/4 tsp baking power
- 1/4 tsp salt
- OR 1 BOX Double Fudge BROWNIE MIX
- 4 large reeses cups
- 15-20 double stuffed oreos
- 1/2-3/4 cup gluten free pretzels (regular okay too)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line 9 x 13 glass pan with foil. Spray with pam.
- Pour 1/2 batter into pan.
- Break up Oreos and reeses into fourths, add on top of batter. Break up pretzels, sprinkle over. (Save a few Oreos, reeses and pretzels for top of brownies)
- Pour additional 1/2 batter over Oreos, reeses and pretzels.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Remove and quickly add last few Oreos, reeses and pretzels.
- Bake for an additional 5 minutes. Let cool before removing from tin and slicing. May place in fridge if needed immediately.