- 1 Box Vanilla Cake Mix
- 1 Can Vanilla Frosting
- About 50 candy corn pieces
- Red and yellow food coloring
- 24 Cupcake Holders
- Preheat oven and prepare cupcake trays with holders
- Bake cupcakes according to box directions...can add food coloring to dye cake yellow or orange.
- While cupcakes baking, divide can of frosting into three sections...two large (yellow and orange) and one small (white frosting)
- Let cupcakes cool.
- Once cooled, generously frost each layer using a knife or piping bag. Add two candy corn to top them off!