- 1 Bag Large Marshmallows
-1/2 Stick Butter
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
-1/3 cup popping corn kernels
-1/2 cup chocolate chips
-2 graham crackers
1. Place cooking oil & kernels in the bottom of a large pan, with a top to cover. Put stove on medium heat and place lid over pan to pop the kernels. Let popcorn cool. Add salt if needed.
2. In a separate pan, melt 1/2 stick butter. Add 1 bag of large marshmallows and stir until melted. Turn off stove.
3. Gradually stir in popcorn, replacing the typical rice krispies. Form balls and place on parchment lined cookie sheet.
4. Melt chocolate in microwave and drizzle over popcorn balls. Quickly add crushed graham crackers to allow them to stick to the chocolate.
5. Place in refrigerator to let cool.
Ready to Eat!