- 16 oz Gluten Free Betty Crocker Brownie Mix (One box)
- 19 oz Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough (One box, a premade dough package works too)
- 1/2 cup Pecans (crushed)
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon
- 1 tbsp Honey
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 13 x 19 baking sheet with tinfoil and spray with coconut oil cooking spray. (regular cooking spray works too)
- For the first layer, line the bottom of the baking sheet with 2/3 of the cookie dough. Press it down slightly to create a thin crust layer.
- Follow directions on the Betty Crocker Brownie Mix. Layer brownie mix over the cookie dough layer. Evenly spread. Lightly press the remaining cookie dough in small rounded balls onto the brownie mix for the final layer.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Remove from oven and quickly add crushed pecans, lightly press into top. Drizzle honey in both directions. Place back into the oven for a final 10-12 minutes to bake.
- Remove from oven and let cool one hour before cutting and serving. You may place in refrigerator to move along the cooling process.