Makes about 40 pieces
- 6oz. (3/4 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1pkg. (15.25 oz.) OREO Chocolate Creme Cookies, finely crushed
- 2pkg. (8 squares each) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, melted
- 1Tbsp. white decorating icing
- Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until well blended. Shape into 40 (1-inch) football shapes. Freeze 10 min.
- Place unwrapped chocolate squares in microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 2-1/2 min. or until chocolate is completely melted, stirring every 30 sec.
- Dip footballs by coating cookie balls with the melted chocolate; add balls, in batches, to bowl of melted chocolate. Use 2 forks to roll balls in chocolate until evenly coated. Remove balls with forks, letting excess chocolate drip back into bowl. Place balls in a single layer in shallow prepared wax paper-lined pan; let stand until chocolate coating is firm.
- Use icing to draw laces on footballs.
- Story in tightly covered container in refrigerator for 1 hour or until firm.